“Why hire Soundalikes?”
Well, not only is a Soundalike a fraction of the price of the real deal, but all of our Soundalikes are highly talented artists and entertainers. Shows can be personalised, adjusted and taken to your front door. Bring your favourite artists back to life or take a trip back in time. Our Soundalikes are respectful and only perform as a tribute to the artists we love and admire.
“How much would it cost to hire a Tribute Act?”
It can range from £500 to £20,000+. Each Soundalike has a different thing to offer and every performance is totally different. Acts can come with a full band, engineers, lighting technicians, costume designers, video projection teams, makeup artists all ensuring you and your guests have a night to remember.
“Do the tribute artists bring their own equipment?”
PA equipment and lighting is usually supplied by the client so our performers can just plug in their music and perform with playback. However many of our Tribute Artists can supply PA systems, lighting etc for an additional cost. This may result in them having to arrive before the event starts to prepare their equipment and soundcheck.
“What if I can’t find the act I am looking for?”
We are constantly updating the website and recruiting new artists. Maybe the one you want has yet to be added to our website. So drop us an email and we might be able to help you! email@example.com
“How do I apply to Soundalikes?”
If you think you’ve got what it takes, or are already an established Tribute Act please grace us with a filled in application form on our Soundalikes Wanted page. We love seeing and recruiting new acts all the time!
“How long do Tribute Acts perform for?”
Every set can be negotiated. They can run from anywhere between half an hour, to 2.5 hours. A set can also be split into two halves with an interval in-between. Some of our artists can also perform as multiple characters and can use these intervals to get into character for their next act.
“In what format will the backing music be played on?”
Artists usually bring their backing track on MP3, CD or be played via their phones, smart devises or laptops that can be easily connected to your PA system. (But don’t worry, all of our performances are LIVE)
“Can you take me through the booking process?”
- Enjoy browsing the website and find the act(s) you want. (If you can’t find it, make sure you email us with the act you are looking for!)
- Click the ‘Add To Quote’ button on their profile page and once you’re satisfied you have the acts you need, click on the Shopping Basket Icon.
- Fill in your contact and event details, along with any other details you feel necessary. Then click Submit. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
- You will then receive a quote from us. On confirmation of the booking, we will send you and the artist a booking contract. We will then invoice you with payment details.
- You will then be able to communicate directly with the Artists to go over any finer details.